Coalition for a Level Playing Field, L.L.C. - the Six Founding Trade-Association Members
Date of Initial Publication: 2/23/00; Date of Last Revision: 2/25/00
Coalition for a Level Playing Field, L.L.C. (also known as the "Coalition) is a New Hampshire corporation formed in 1998, with its administrative offices at c/o CAWA, Inc., P.O. Box 938, Severna Park, MD 21146, Tel: 410-647-0505; Fax: 410-544-8130; and its data input address at c/o AWANE, P.O. Box 838, Peterborough NH 03458; Tel: 603-924-9449; Fax: 603-924-4490.
The Coalition was formed through the efforts of its six founding members, each a trade association for warehouse distributors and jobbers in the automotive parts and accessories aftermarket. To see the Coalition's Statement of Mission, click on Mission Statement of Coalition. These six founding trade association members are:
- Automotive Wholesalers Association of New England, Inc. (also known as AWANE), 2-4 Main Street, P.O. Box 838, Peterborough, NH 03458-0838; Dick Healy, Executive Director, Tel: 603-924-9449 and 800-258-5318; Fax: 603-924-4490;
- Automotive Wholesalers of Texas (also known as AWOT), 8000 Centre Park Drive - Suite 150, Austin, TX 78754; Jim Quinten, President; Tel: 800-375-2968 and 512-339-0044; Fax: 512-339-4477;
- New Mexico Automotive Parts & Service Association (also known as NMAPSA), 925 Avenida Del Sol NE, P.O. Box 3984, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87190; Dick Cottrill, Executive Vice President, Tel: 505-268-8087 and 800-891-2507; Fax: 505-260-0998;
- New York State Automotive Aftermarket Association, Inc., 2507 James St. - Suite 220, Syracuse NY 13206; William C. Baker, Executive Director, Tel: 800-888-6929 and 315-437-0094; Fax: 315-437-0089;
- Pennsylvania Automotive Wholesalers Association (also known as PAWA), 4601 Gettysburg Rd., Mechanicsburg, PA 17055; George Lyter, Executive Director; Tel: 800-382-1239 and 717-761-6117; Fax: 717-761-xxxx; direct tel/fax numbers for George Lyter: Tel: 717-567-7711; Fax: 717-567-7061;
- Virginia Automotive Parts & Service Association (also known as VAPSA), 251 Faulk Road, Norfolk, VA 23502-5346; Gil Harris, Executive Director; Tel: 800-468-6654 and 757-466-8537; Fax: 804-231-1021;
Information about the lawsuit may be obtained from Gil Harris, Executive Director of the Virginia Automotive Parts & Service Association, Tel: 800-468-6654; Fax: 804-231-1021 or from any of the other five association officials listed above.
The attorney for the plaintiffs in the auto-parts price discrimination lawsuit is Carl E. Person, 325 W. 45th Street - Suite 201, New York, NY 10036-3803; telephone 212-307-4444; fax 212-307-0247; e-mail address email@example.com.
For the c.v. or resume of attorney Carl Person, click on Carl E. Person C.V..
A warning! It is easier and more reliable to reach attorney Carl Person through telephone or fax.
Copyright © 2000 by Carl E. Person