- Updated C.V. or Resume of Attorney Carl E. Person
- Candidates, Elections, Ballot Initiatives, NYC/Town Attorney General
- My Other Politically-Oriented Websites
- My Antitrust Websites and Book
- My Prosecutorial Abuse and Criminal Law Websites
- Additional Websites for Attorneys and Small Law Firms
- Additional Websites for Small Business
- Miscellaneous Websites
- My 6 Self-Help Pamphlets
- My 3 Paperback Books
- 19 Articles for My Losers Magazine
- My Press Releases
- 11/05/07 Lawmall Index Page - to Compare
Carl E. Person
225 E. 36th St Suite 3A
New York NY 10016-3664
Tel. No. - 212-307-4444
Fax No. - 212-307-0247
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are links to two YouTube 1-hour interviews I had recently with Harold Channer.
CANDIDATES, ELECTIONS, BALLOT INITIATIVES, NYC/TOWN ATTORNEY GENERAL
Here is a list of my websites of interest to potential candidates for office; anyone interested in elections or enacting statutes needed for voters, residents, homeowners, employees and/or small businesspersons; and for anyone interested in having the rights of such groups enforced, at public expense, by a newly created governmental official I call the "NYC Attorney General" or the "Town [City/Village/County] Attorney General":
- election-issues-us.com Website Offering Free College, $25,000/Year "Task" Income Per Resident and other Reforms, together with other Election Issues for Mayoral/Council Elections in Towns and Villages; with Person's "Default Candidacy"
- 911realinvestigation.org Voters in NYC Can Sign Petition to Create a NYC Attorney General to enforce the rights of residents, small businessperson, homeowners, retirees, employees, underemployeds and others -- and to create a commission with subpoena power to conduct a real investigation of 9/11
"Top 10" List of the 13 Most-Needed Changes in the U.S. - Can You Guess Any of Them?
- lawmall.com/google A MOST IMPORTANT Website for anyone interested in politics; here is how Google is using its monopoly in search advertising to stop independent candidates (such as myself) from running for public office; also, Google is monopolizing the newly-recognized market for monetization of traffic for social networking websites and later, no doubt, for all websites
- lawmall.com/nycballotinitiatives.php NYC Ballot Initiatives Website - containing 29 petitions for NYC voters to sign and turn into NYC statutes - including a Petition to create a NYC Attorney General with Carl E. Person as the first NYC Attorney General
- lawmall.com/mnncable.php Summary of My Show No. 01 - Illegal to Advocate Political Change in NYS
FREE classified advertising website to advertise your "tasks", to enable anyone
to redefine oneself from an economic standpoint - an alternative to being an employee for the rest of your life. A useful website to provide wardhealing services at the grassroots level of politics, in support of independent and insurgent candidates for office
- americanjobsparty.org One of my first political websites - with many useful political ideas for anyone wanting to run for local or statewide office anywhere in the U.S.
- townattorneygeneral.com Town Attorney General Website - a most important and needed political development in the U.S., waiting to happen; the idea which has led me to create and seek the public office of NYC Attorney General
- townattorneygeneral.com/meeting.php Theatrical Show [and Road Show] to Promote My Concept of Town Attorney General - "Town Attorney General Meeting" with flyers and pictures
- article for NJ Mayors' Conference My Town Attorney General Article Written for and Published by the NJ Conference of Mayors
- seal for town attorney general Seal for Town Attorney General
- carlperson4NYAG.com - later version Website in Support of Carl Person's Candidacy for New York Attorney General - Green Party then Independent - 2006
- lawmall.com/carlpersonforNYattorneygeneral - earlier version
Website in Support of Carl Person's Candidacy for New York Attorney General - Green Party 2006
- 8 FREE websites to create email lists NON-WORKABLE AT THIS TIME -
at least 8 FREE websites already developed (but for the professional programming required to make the websites interactive) - useful for creating permissive or "opt in" email lists for use in finding, selecting, marketing and electing independent candidates without the need to raise any significant amount of campaign funding
- MUST ADD LINK AND DOCUMENTU.S. Federal Court Complaint by a 1992 Lesser Presidential Candidate against Major Political Party Components and 7 News Networks, which is a virtual textbook for identifying the major legal problems as to both major political parties underlying the nation's process for electing its presidents. It is must reading for anyone interested in how the elective process in many states (and from a federal standpoint) needs fixing. (The case was dismissed for alleged failure to state a cause of action
- A Presidential Candidate's Self-Interview on Job Shortages - an Electronic Book in 3 Parts by Carl E. Person.
To see a one-page letter by the author describing the book to his literary agent, click on
Letter Describing Book. This book has the author, an antitrust attorney and economist, interview himself, asking the tough economic questions which need to be asked about the economy, and proving answers which will surprise most readers, including economists, educators, statesmen and voters. The author promises you a trip through new idea terrain, to help you understand how the U.S. economy and the nation's standard of living can be improved substantially, by eliminating the crippling restraints which have piled up over the years. Job shortages refers not only to the unemployeds, but to the millions of underemployed persons. To see the chapter headings
and appendix list, click on Chapter Headings & Appendix List. For Part I of book, click on
Self-Interview Book, Part I; for Part II of book, click on
Self-Interview Book, Part II; and for Part III of book, click on
Self-Interview Book, Part III.
- Also, see my Press Releases, 6 Self-Help Pamphlets, and 19 Losers Magazine articles
Carl E. Person, Editor, LawMall, email@example.com
For the c.v. (resume) of Attorney Carl E. Person, click on Carl Person C.V.
Revised 09/26/08 12:05am