Eco-Political Website in Opposition to the Ever-Increasing Concentration
of the U.S. and Worldwide Economies
First Published 2/23/98 - Last Update: 7/21/01
Eco-Political Website - in Opposition to the Ever-Increasing
Concentration of the U.S. and Worldwide Economies. 1st Time Visitors-How to
Use this Eco-Political Website
Website Purpose: To create a gathering place for individuals concerned
about the ever-increasing concentration of the U.S. and worldwide economies and
the resulting decline in economic opportunities for the middle class and others,
including lists and reviews of relevant books and websites, an updating
newsletter and mailing list.
The website purpose is to put together relevant information from interested
persons, books, websites and other sources, and to disseminate such information
to these same interested persons and others concerning the causes and cures for
the ever-increasing concentration of the U.S. and worldwide economies, and to
deal with the resulting problems of the rich getting richer; the decline in our
standard of living and economic opportunity; and the seeming inability of any
individual or organization to do anything to cure these problems.
- How to Stop Wal-Mart from Expanding into and Destroying Your Community; and Stopping Globalism
- List of Book Authors to Follow (including published books)
- List of Book Publishers to Watch (including past books)
- List of Forthcoming Books of Interest (compiled from Publishers Weekly and other industry sources)
- List of Already-Published Books of Interest (including a review for some)
- Websites of
Interest (including links to articles and websites)
- Lawmall Websites: Features of Interest
- FREE newsletter subscription for updates. Merely state "subscribe eco" in the heading and the first line of your e-mail [or other communication] to me.
- E-Mail to Website Author (Carl Person)for Comments, Suggestions,
Conversation or Other Eco-Political
Website E-Mail to Website Author Carl Person
- Lawmall Website - Main Menu
for All Related Websites
Carl E. Person, Director, LawMall, email@example.com
For the c.v.
(resume) of Carl E. Person, click on Carl E. Person C.V.
Eco-Political Website Copyright © 1998, 2001 by Carl E.