- Updated C.V. or Resume of Attorney Carl E. Person
- Candidates, Elections, Ballot Initiatives, NYC/Town Attorney General
- My Other Politically-Oriented Websites
- My Antitrust Websites and Book
- My Prosecutorial Abuse and Criminal Law Websites
- Additional Websites for Attorneys and Small Law Firms
- Additional Websites for Small Business
- Miscellaneous Websites
- My 6 Self-Help Pamphlets
- My 3 Paperback Books
- 19 Articles for My Losers Magazine
- My Press Releases
- 11/05/07 Lawmall Index Page - to Compare
Carl E. Person
225 E. 36th St Suite 3A
New York NY 10016-3664
Tel. No. - 212-307-4444
Fax No. - 212-307-0247
Email Address: email@example.com
Here are links to two YouTube 1-hour interviews I had recently with Harold Channer.
Carl E. Person and Harold Channer - Air date: 02-28-08 - CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW
Carl E. Person and Harold Channer - Air date: 05-15-08 - CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW
Legal-Industry Networking and Publications
Internet Legal Publications:
- Federal Communications Law Journal Federal Communications Law Journal starting with Vol. 46, No. 1, Dec. 1993, published by Indiana U. School of Law & Federal Communications Bar Association.
- NET-LAWYERS is a mailing list for lawyers, law students, law librarians, law professors and others interested in using internet as a
tool in the legal industry, including the study, practice, development and marketing of law; to subscribe send e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org and state subscribe on the first line of the body of the letter. Later, if you want to
unsubscribe, merely send another e-mail to the same address and state unsubscribe on the first line of the body of the letter
- ADLAW, a mailing list covering advertising law. To subscribe, send e-mail to email@example.com and put the
word subscribe on the first line of the body of the letter.
- ADA-LAW, a mailing list for persons interested in the law relating to disabled and handicapped persons. Subscribe by sending e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org text of message: subscribe ADA-Law John J. Jones where you replace John J. Jones with your own name. To unsubscribe, send e-mail to:email@example.com text of message:unsubscribe ADA-Law John J. Jones
- AWD Americans with Disabilities - moderated - covers discrimination and disability compliance. Subscribe by sending e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org and in the first line of the text of your letter state: Subscribe AWD email@example.com
- HANDICAP, a mailing list about physically and mentally handicapped persons (also posted in Usenet news group misc.handicap).
To subscribe, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- CNI-COPYRIGHT, a mailing list on copyright law. To subscribe, contact xxxxx.
- COMM-L, a mailing list about commercial law. To subscribe, send e-mail to xxxxx.
- INT-LAW, a mailing list about international law (or possibly only for international law librarians, I'm not sure). To subscribe,
send e-mail to: email@example.com and state on the first line of the body of the letter subscribe INT-LAW John J. Jones.
- LAW-LIB, an important and exceedingly active mailing list for law librarians. The address is @ucdavis.edu. The list server and
subscription information are not given because the mailing list is only open to law librarians.
- USAGREENCARD, a mailing list about the U.S. immigration laws. To subscribe, send e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org and on the first line of the body of the letter state subscribe: USAGREENCARD
- RSI NETWORK NEWSLETTER, a mailing list devoted to keyboard-related injuries including carpal tunnel. To subscribe,
send e-mail to email@example.com and in the first line of the body of the letter state subscribe RSI. To unsubscribe later,
state in the body of your second letter unsubscribe RSI
- CEI, a mailing list run by the Competitive Enterprise Institute, dealing with economic regulation, and free market legal programs.
To subscribe, contact list owner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- COMPCONS, a mailing list on comparative constitutional law (involving various countries) run by the University of Richmond Law School. To subscribe, send e-mail to email@example.com and in the first line of the body of the letter state subscribe COMPCONS John J. Jones.
- ASYLUM-L, a mailing list originating in Belgium dealing with asylum. To subscribe, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and
in the first line of the body state HELP INFO ASYLUM-L END
- TX-FIREARMS, a mailing list on the firearms laws of Texas. To subscribe, send e-mail to email@example.com.
Just in case it's not clear to the recipient, I would state in the first line of the body subscribe tx-firearms John J. Jones
- CDN-FIREARMS, a mailing list devoted to Canadian law relating to firearms. To subscribe, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COUNTEREV-L, a mailing list for persons wanting natural law and not bureaucracy in government. Contact list owner, Jovan Weismiller,
- CRYONICS, a mailing list relating to the legal status of cryonically suspended (frozen) people. To subscribe, send e-mail to
email@example.com (Kevin Q. Brown)
- ENV.SEASHEPHERD, a mailing list about enforcement of international conservation laws and treaties. To subscribe,
- FL-LIST, a mailing list on court translating and interpreting of testimony. To subscribe, contact
- IRISHLAW, a mailing list covering Irish law. To subscribe, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and on the
first line of the body state subscribe IRISHLAW John J. Jones
- JEWISH, a mailing list emphasizing Jewish law. To subscribe, send e-mail to email@example.com and on the
first line of the body of the letter state subscribe mail-jewish John Jones
- McLIBEL, a mailing list about a certain McDonald's libel suit and other McDonald legal activities. To subscribe, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
and in the first line of the body of the letter state subscribe McLibel
- SCA HERALDS, a mailing list devoted to medieval heraldicpractices, including the holding of court. To subscribe,
- STUDENT MEDIA, a mailing list about collegiate media enterprises and related legal problems. To subscribe, send e-mail to
email@example.com and on the first line of the body of the letter state sub stumedia John J. Jones
- TRIPLES, a mailing list about non-monogamous relationships and various legal relationships arising therefrom. To subscribe, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
and I suggest you try stating subscribe triples John J. Jones on the first line of the body and subscribe triples [your e-mail address]
on the second line, just in case the first line doesn't work. The contact person is Howard A. Landman
- UKLEGAL, English and to some extent Scottish law. To subscribe, send e-mail to email@example.com and in the "header" put UKlegal and in the first line of the body put your e-mail address
Internet Mailing Lists (Law Related)
Mailing lists allow you to send e-mail addressed to each subscriber to the list, and you will receive a copy of each letter e-mailed by any other subscriber to the list. There are several thousand Internet mailing lists, with changes every month. The most recent updated list of these mailing lists in 14 parts can be seen and downloaded (14 files in all, approx. 600,000 bytes) by FTP to MIT List of Lists-FTP. Also, you can make use of the results of two searches (by name and by subject), Publicly Accessible Mailing Lists published by Stephanie da Silva, just click on Publicly Accessible Mailing Lists.
When sending an e-mail message to be put on the list (i.e., to "subscribe"), do not put anything into the "header" ("re" or "subject") part of the message unless told otherwise below. Replace John J. Jones or John Jones where given with your name. Save the return e-mail which says you are subscribed, because it will also tell you how to unsubscribe, which can often be tricky unless you have that initial letter. A further note: There are not too many lists directed to legal issues and none that I can find which are intended for lawyers essentially (other than possibly ADA-Law). But, I'll keep looking and update my list with anything new and exciting of relevant to lawyers and the legal industry. You might consider starting a mailing list for the legal profession or industry.
The following additional law related lists are maintained by Washburn University:
TO SUBSCRIBE to any of these Washburn University law-related mailing lists, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the body containing the command:
TO UNSUBSCRIBE, send a message to email@example.com with the body containing the command:
Internet News Groups (Law Related)
Internet has various "Usenet" news groups which could be of interest to lawyers, including the following:
- misc.int.property - intellectual property
- u.s.legal - United States
- can.legal - Canadian
- aus.legal - Australian