- Updated C.V. or Resume of Attorney Carl E. Person
- Candidates, Elections, Ballot Initiatives, NYC/Town Attorney General
- My Other Politically-Oriented Websites
- My Antitrust Websites and Book
- My Prosecutorial Abuse and Criminal Law Websites
- Additional Websites for Attorneys and Small Law Firms
- Additional Websites for Small Business
- Miscellaneous Websites
- My 6 Self-Help Pamphlets
- My 3 Paperback Books
- 19 Articles for My Losers Magazine
- My Press Releases
- 11/05/07 Lawmall Index Page - to Compare
Carl E. Person
225 E. 36th St Suite 3A
New York NY 10016-3664
Tel. No. - 212-307-4444
Fax No. - 212-307-0247
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are links to two YouTube 1-hour interviews I had recently with Harold Channer.
DROPPING OUT (tm) - For Downsizees, Unemployed, Underemployed, Disenfranchised, and Disenchanted Middle Class Members Seeking to Improve Their Economic Status and Quality of Life
DROPPING OUT is an e-book in progress with an important message for persons who have been losing ground in their middle class struggle in employment and/or business. The solution for many such persons seems inevitable and predictable. Why not take a look into your future and perhaps get their earlier than others? There could be some major advantages! The author's book proposal is included, together with the table of contents and a chapter outline for the 26 chapters not actually written, plus the 4 chapters (1-3 and 20) which give you most of what you need to know right now.
If anyone wants to complete the book as co-author, give me (Carl E. Person) a call so we can talk a while about the project. So far the proposal has not been sent out to any publishers. I do not know the effect which website publication could have on the obtaining a contract for publication. I suspect it would not hurt, and could possibly help.
- Author's Proposal for Non-Fiction Book Entitled DROPPING OUT - a Self-Help Strategy to Increase Your Standard of Living and Quality of Life
- Table of Contents for DROPPING OUT (tm)
- DROPPING OUT Chapter Summaries for Chapters 1-30
- Chapter 1 - Why Many of Us Should DROP OUT
- Chapter 2 - Free Public Schools Instead of Private Schools
- Chapter 3 - A $500 Used Car Is Sufficient; and Parking Is Free and Available
- Chapter 20 - DROPOUT COMMUNITY Bank for Economic Expansion of Community
- Author's Notes for Chapter 20 - Analysis of Local Independent Bank as Equivalent of Late 1800's Sub-Treasury Proposal
Carl E. Person, Author of DROPPING OUT, email@example.com
For the c.v. (resume) of Carl E. Person, click on Carl E. Person C.V.